We look forward to seeing you at your upcoming convention or show.
Your host organization can provide the event details for move-in, show hours, and move-out or decorator services for the exhibits. Let us know how we can assist in assuring you have a positive exhibitor experience at the WCC. Click on the WCC Facility Event Guide (Download) for more answers.
- Equipment Rentals and Meeting Space ideal for customized presentations
- We have the “HOOK-UP” on Electrical which is widely available in Exhibit Hall. https://www.businessmadecasual.com/electric-and-utilities-service-payment
- The Wilmington Convention center is the exclusive provider of Electrical services
- For specific needs for presentations, contact our Event Manager at 910-386-4341 (see Directory).
- See the Facility Event Guide (online) for shipping details. Bring your post-show packing tape/materials and pre-addressed shipping labels.
- How about in-booth catering to boost attendance?…talk to SAVOR…Wilmington; our onsite team and make advance food and beverage arrangements. Any special arrangements must be approved by SAVOR Food & Beverage Director in writing no less than one month prior a show, no exceptions. Contact 910-386-4323.
- WCC handles all electric, hard wire telephone, internet connectivity, plumbing. Use https://www.businessmadecasual.com/electric-and-utilities-service-payment
- Enclosed Loading Dock, two (2) truck bays and truck levelers for easy on/off-loading of exhibits. Also, direct drive-on access ramp to the Exhibit Hall.
- Need to rent a monitor, projector, screen or other booth needs; see EZAV for all your on-site needs. Facility Event Guide for Audio-Visual contact information.