Parking deck directions, details and rates
The parking deck entrance is near the corner of Nutt Street and Estell Lee Place, neighboring the Wilmington Convention Center
Parking Deck Details
- All parking spaces are on a first come first served basis, unless otherwise denoted.
- Contains 578 parking spaces. Twelve spaces are handicap accessible spaces and approximately 50 spaces are for compact /hybrid vehicles.
- The ceiling height is 13 feet high on the first floor of the parking deck and is ideal for larger/taller vehicles. All other primary areas are 8 feet in height.
- Elevators located on the southeast corner and northeast corner provide access to all floors, the Wilmington Convention Center or external areas.
- Stairs cases are featured on four corners of the Paring Deck.
- Signage is located throughout indicating access/exit directional to visitors.
- $3.00/ first (1st) hour
- $2.00/ second (2nd) and third (3rd) hour
- $1.00/ hour thereafter
- $13.00/ day – maximum
- Wilmington Convention Center Deck will be charging 24/7, unless otherwise posted
- Restricted Rate: $45
- Card Replacement Fee: $10
- Card Reactivation Fee: $5
Special Event Parking
- 7AM to 7AM: $8 daily
- Arrangements can be made with events to pay for their guests as part of their final payment. Please discuss with your Event Manager.